The UAC strives to operate in accordance with disability law and BYU policy. BYU’s grievance procedures can be found in the Accommodation of Persons with Disabilities at BYU Procedures. Additional information may be found in the Discrimination Complaint Procedures.
Where to report a grievance:
- For concerns about the accessibility of physical or virtual BYU campus, see Accessibility Concerns
- For concerns about the implementation of academic accommodations, contact your UAC coordinator at (801) 422-2767
- For concerns about an academic grievance, see the Academic Grievance Policy
- To file a formal disability discrimination grievance, contact the Equal Opportunity Manager D-295 ASB, 801-422-5895, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals may also submit Reports through EthicsPoint, the university’s 24-hour hotline provider, by telephone at 888-238-1062 or by submitting information online at https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/en/default_reporter.asp
- For further clarification on who to contact, see the Grievance Decision Tree or contact your UAC coordinator who can review options with you. (Click here for a text version of the Grievance Decision Tree.)